Institutional Asset Management
LVW knows that your nonprofit organization has its own mission, objectives, and goals, and that your investments play a vital role in accomplishing those goals. At the same time, the investment landscape is constantly changing while an organization’s internal resources are constantly being asked to do more with less.
LVW simplifies your process and helps your organization maximize efficiency around investment management and stewardship. We work with you to understand your institution’s specific mission and objectives, and the role your investments play in accomplishing them.
Stewards of Your Assets
We navigate the complexity of today’s markets, maintain focus on your vision and steward your assets by:
- Building a clear picture of your institution’s unique needs, including its objectives, timelines, spending policies, risk tolerance and philosophical or ethical considerations.
- Identifying the organizational considerations that could put near or intermediate term stress on an otherwise long-term pool of capital.
- Aligning executive-level officers, institutional decision makers, and financial services providers.
- Stress-testing portfolios as we seek to best position the institution’s assets to endure variable financial seasons.
- Assisting in audit preparation and document retention.
- Maximizing technology to put the information you need at your fingertips.
- Providing easy-to-read reports on all of your organization’s assets.
Experience has shown us that long-term success in investing requires careful implementation. We work to be transparent with you throughout the implementation process, to ensure that your organization knows exactly what we are doing and why we’re doing it. Our team has a lengthy track record of working with financially sophisticated committees and executive-level officers to put your investment plan to work.
Accomplishing your organizational goals and the growth of your portfolio is our primary focus. LVW is organized to deliver on that core principle and to simplify the complexity of an ever changing world.