Our Client-First Process Makes LVW the Right Choice
We are committed to putting our clients first.
- An experienced team. Our senior advisors average more than 23 years of experience and our senior team has been together for over a decade serving both institutions and wealthy families and individuals.
- A disciplined process. We develop a thorough understanding of each client – including their goals, risk tolerance, and income and liquidity needs – and use that information to devise a comprehensive financial plan that forms the basis for all investment decisions.
- Deep resources. We use our open-source research platform to collect varied, sophisticated and nuanced views on the markets, and use that information as we seek to build and maintain truly diversified portfolios that emphasize our best ideas. We are not beholden to any group of funds or financial products; we use passive strategies where they make sense and active management where we have high conviction that it will add value.
- Accountability. We regularly provide clients with customized reports that track progress and compare results against appropriate benchmarks and peer universes.
- A fiduciary commitment. We stand beside you as an adviser you can trust. This commitment is integral to the LVW Advisor mission; and as a Registered Investment Advisor, we are obligated to place the interests of our clients first.
- Continual support. We are our clients’ first and only call for investment advisory services.
Read our "Preparing for Rainy Days: The potential role of gold in investment portfolios" whitepaper
How We Think
Our Investment Philosophy
Our team’s holistic approach pairs deep research capabilities and investment management with sophisticated, fully integrated wealth management strategies. Our investment approach is based on the following principles:
Diversification is a simple yet powerful tool.
- Complexity is often disguised as diversification.
- We only add asset classes when we believe they will enhance long-term results.
A value orientation provides a margin of safety.
- Our decisions are grounded in our value orientation. We seek to avoid overpaying.
- The human factor can make markets irrational, creating opportunities for disciplined investors.
Discipline means using history and valuation metrics as a guide.
- While history doesn’t always repeat itself, rarely is it true that “this time is different.”
- Focus on long-term results rather than short-term performance.
- Rebalance systematically.
Achieving real returns requires attention to inflation, taxes and expenses.
- Long-term inflation will erode the value of investment assets.
- Tax-inefficient investments can destroy long-term results.
- Investment expenses are a drag on portfolio returns.
Get Started Today
Ready to get serious about your investments? Contact us and one of our advisors will contact you.